Welcome to our new documentation website! Love it? Hate it? Let us know!
The FSU Research Computing Center provides the Florida State University research community with computational resources to enable scientific research. We provide the following services:
Most of our services require that you have an RCC User Account, which is separate from your FSUID. Even if you simply need to exclusively sponsor other users, you still activate an account on our website.
If you do not have an RCC User Account, or are unsure about your status in our system, you can use our self-service portal to check your status or sign-up.
After Signing Up#
Once you have signed up for an account, here's what to do next:
If you are a faculty member who needs to sponsor accounts and manage resources#
- Manage your sponsored accounts and resources through our self-service portal
- Let us know how we can assist
If you need to use the HPC, Storage, or our interactive cluster#
- Make sure that you have your RCC User Account created to access systems.
- For web-based access to the HPC, check out Open OnDemand
- Read our documentation for connecting and using the HPC
- Learn how to submit HPC jobs
- For storage usage, refer to our storage overview
- Review which Slurm Accounts/Queues you have access to.
For everything else, refer to this documentation.
See our Getting Help page!