Come work as an intern at the RCC.
We offer paid and non-paid each semester to students interested in enhancing their technical and communication skills.
Students engaged with internships at the RCC participate in everything from racking hardware systems in the datacenter to developing research applications. Examples of work students have been involved with in the past include:
- Racking and installing new systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware issues on our cluster
- Assisting with maintenance in our data center
- Applications support
Working with researchers at FSU to solve problems#
- Writing software to support research needs
- Assisting with support requests
Assisting with our Communications and Outreach#
- Conducting interviews with researchers at FSU and publishing in our newsletter
- Helping design and maintain our website and online documentation
If you are interested in participating in an internship at the RCC, the best way to let us know is to submit a support request.
We also post opportunities on the SeminoleLink Career Board.
Last update: December 6, 2022